2019

Typical post 2/2. The new year chat, what I want from this year and goals I'm setting for myself.

2018 for me was one of the best years. I feel like I really matured, I had a hard start to the year in my second year at college but starting my third and final year in September I fell like I really turned it around, I'm now getting the best out of college and making it worth it. I know I've 100% been more sure of myself, or at least ended the year that way, I always used to worry or question where I stood with people but I've reassured myself not to, that effort is a two way thing and some people are brought in to your life to learn from, not everyone will remain permanent. I also met my boyfriend this year and not to be cringe but he taught me a lot about myself and the main thing being not to worry over tiny petty things and just enjoy myself and where I'm at. He was definitely a major factor in me pushing myself through college because he's a highly motivated person himself and it really does rubs off on me.

2019 is going to be a huge year for me as I graduate college which means everything gets real, I have to start finding  myself work and earning the dollarrrrr. Through this I want to continue my chilled yet motivated mind set which hopefully means that I wont over stress or worry where it isn't needed. I want to continue to self-love, making time for myself to clear my mind. I will only invest my time and energy where its appreciated.  Finally my biggest goal this year is to save, as lame as it sounds and I'm not materialistic, but its the best thing to do to help with my future and therefore my happiness and being able to live comfortably.

My last note is just a little appreciation to my bestie, there's no one I would have rather gone into the new year with, it was perfecto. Excited for a year of making more memories with you x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Childhood Arthritis

Our Anniversary Meal

A Few Of My Favourite Things