A Few Of My Favourite Things

Today I grace you with a favourites post. Going to show you a few random bits. May do a bit more of a themed post in the future. Specifically for makeup or food but for now its a bit of a mish mash.


Mac Pigment - Tan
I've found this to be my go to at the moment. I've had a few shows with college recently and always seem to reached for this for a smoky eye. It is very flattering on green eyes and such a great formula to work. I find using a bit of setting spray to wet the brush works best for me and lasts the longest as well as preventing downfall.

Winky Lux Strobe Balm
I love a natural dewy highlighted look - preferably when I'm tanned. This strobing balm is stunning, and gives off a naturally highlighted look without looking too full on or 'tinny'. It is however pink toned and I would love to try a more golden/bronzed shade of this product because the formulation is lush. I apply it with a my index finger but blend it with my beauty blender and unlike the benefit high/sun beam it doesn't affect my foundation on application.

Bargain Bag
This little bag was an absolute bargain. So I thought before investing into a more expensive handbag I'd try find a cheaper one to make sure id definitely use a bag of a small size, as I usually go for a back pack. Safe to say I have over used this back and am in need of a new one. So, this bag was from New look and was a delicious price of £5. 100% got my moneys worth already.
Next - Snuggle Top
This jumper was gifted to me from my boyfriend, Callum, around Christmas. You literally cant get me out of it! It is the most snug top ever. Its so soft and warm and ideal because I tend to wear fleeced bottoms as well and with a dressing gown sometimes that can be too much and make me feel a tad claustrophobic. Loveeeeee it.

My last few favourites are random things. So first of all before February id never tried pink gin. Not for any particular reason, I've had normal gin in cocktails before and wasn't the greatest fan so just presumed that I wouldn't like it. Oh how I was wrong. Definitely my favourite drink atm.

I've really enjoyed watching back funny films with Callum like Mall Cop, The Hangover, Step Brothers, Grown Ups etc. Good little light hearted giggle.

My last favourite is the protein pancakes recipe I used over pancake day. Soooo tasty and even better that I don't feel like I'm being unhealthy.  Literally just 1 mashed banana and 2 eggs, you can add protein powder as well if you want to. I had a TSP of the women's best protein crème and some chopped strawberries as my topping. May do a post in the future on other healthy alternatives/substitutes. So good and so simple to make! 

Going to try and keep the uploads regular and think Thursday will be the best to post on my blog! Hope you enjoyed your read:)

Until next Thursday x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Childhood Arthritis

Our Anniversary Meal